Network With Me!

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Marilyn & Audrey Custom T-Shirts

Marilyn & Audrey Custom TShirts
Click on image for larger view
My beautiful niece is 18 years old and she sent me a text a couple weeks ago (of course these young people don't call anymore). She asked me if I could make her either a Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn shirt in black & white...what??? You're 18, what do you know about these two amazing icons I thought to myself.


Of course, I told her I could make her one (but I was really going to make both for her). It was relatively easy to convert photos I had into silhouettes and cut out of vinyl. I used a wonderful program called Make-The-Cut to convert the images so that I may use my Cut3000 and cut the project out of black heat transfer vinyl in buy from Imprintables Warehouse.  Enjoy!


PS:  If you would like to see a how-to on creating a vinyl item like this leave me a comment. If there is enough interest I will put a how-to together.

Until next time....Later.
Blogger C-Sig

0 comments:

Post a Comment