Network With Me!

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Get Crafty With It

Zumba Set
So It's been awhile since I posted.  Been kinda busy at work which didn't give me a lot of time to play. But my creative juices are flowing always, when I wake up, when I'm driving, when I have free time.  My youngest sister is a Zumba instructor and her birthday was coming up. Since she has a unique name I know she would never find anything personalized just for her right off the rack so my thought process began.

I captured the Zumba symbol and put it on a shirt and drink cup for her to wear when she is teaching her class. She was really happy with it as a matter of fact she said she LOVED IT!  My work was done.

Happy Birthday Girl!!


Until next time...

Blogger C-Sig

0 comments:

Post a Comment